Pavilion Compounding Pharmacy is pleased to announce our line of Quality, Pharmaceutical Grade Supplements, manufactured for us by Wellness Works, our partner supplier. We especially like this line of Nutraceuticals, due to the extensive quality control measures, formulations suggested by members of PCCA's advisory boards, based on solid evidence of efficacy and safety.
However: our experience does not stop there. We also provide customized vitamin formulations based on your specific needs. One of our long time partners, Dr. Tasneem Bhatia, M.D., of CentresSpring MD, works closely with her patients and us to tailor a supplement regimen based on you or your family members specific needs. Dr. Bhatia, also works with balancing your hormones, as well as working with children's unique needs for Autism, ADD, ADHD, and other childhood illnesses.
Some commonly requested formulations include:
· MTHFR- Bioactive (methylated) B vitamins: Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin-5-phosphate (B2), calcium pantothenate (B5), Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (B6), Niacin (B3), Biotin (B7), methyltetrahydrofolate (B9), leucovorin (B9), methylcobalamin (B12), hydroxocobalamin (B12), magnesium glycinate, iron glycinate, zinc gluconate, glutathione, ascorbic acid
· Available in sustained release vegetable capsules, troches, sugar and dye free suspensions, sublingual drops, transdermal creams.
· Low dose Naltrexone: Veggie capsules free of fillers, dyes, sugar, preservatives, gluten
· Immunotherapy: IL2 sublingual drops, interferon sublingual drops, troches
· Fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin D, and probiotics available in multiple dosage forms: sublingual drops, olive oil vegetable capsules, sustained released capsules, troches, oral solutions
· Contact us for suggestions for your supplement needs and referrals to other area practices providing Holistic, Integrative Medical Care. We have a long list of Medical Providers we can suggest based upon your unique needs and areas of interest.
The relationships we have with our providers is very important to us and we value our collaboration to provide a better quality of life for our patients. Providers, contact Pavilion Compounding Pharmacy to discuss your practice and how we can add you to our partnerships.