Pavilion Compounding Pharmacy meets the needs of parents and pediatricians.
When it comes to medicating your child, sometimes the commercially available manufactured product is not in a flavor, strength or dosage form that your child can take.
Pavilion Compounding Pharmacy will research the medication your child needs and recommend the appropriate dosage form that is compatible with the medication suitable for your child.
- Compound drugs no longer commercially available.
- Combine ingredients for muti-formulations
- Eliminate preservatives
- Change flavors
- Make liquid dosages of solid medications.
Medicine Dosage Choices:
- Gummy Chewables
- Oral Suspensions
- Topical Gels
- Ear Drops
- Sterile eye drops
Examples of Pediatric compounding include the following:
- Liquid reflux medication for infants
- Sugar free or dye free formulations.
- Medications discontinued by the manufacturer
- Experimental treatments for autism such as topical secretin
- Diaper rash ointments
- Good tasting metronidazole suspension in flavors such as bubble gum
- Oral thrush medication in lollipops or gummies.
- Anti-malarial travel meds for children in low dose capsules or liquids
- Topical gels for nausea in place of suppositories or injections.
Map & Directions
View Larger Map
Address & HoursAddress:
3193 Howell Mill Road Suite 122A
Atlanta, GA 30327
Monday - Friday
30 Minutes Free Parking