Pavilion Compounding Pharmacy is your source for SteriPellets, brand of E- beam Sterilized Natural Implantable Hormone Pellets.
Are you looking for a convenient method of restoring your natural testosterone and/or estradiol levels? The response from patients using our implantable hormone pellets has been phenomenal over the past 20 years.
Both Patients and Doctors have commented on the positive clinical response from our formulation and sterilization technique.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE PELLETS?
- Therapeutic, consistent levels within 48 to 72 hours
- Cost-effective and convenient…no more applying creams daily or taking pills
- Bioidentical hormones obtained from natural sources
- Proven delivery system which dates to 1934
- Levels last 3 months in women and 6 months in men, depending on the level of activity
- Dosing mimics the natural range of estradiol and testosterone with no peaks and valleys
So how do you know if you need bioidentical hormones at all?
Estrogen Deficiency symptoms may include the following:
1. Hot flashes
2. sleep disturbances
3. dry skin
4. foggy thinking
5. low sex drive
6. vaginal dryness
8. bone loss
9. memory lapses
so you can see how this can affect your overall well-being and attitude towards life.
What about low testosterone in a women..? you say what! didn’t know women needed testosterone too!!! Some of those symptoms are listed below:
1. prolonged fatigue
2. memory problems
4. Thinning of skin
5. mental fuzziness
6. vaginal dryness
7. low libido
Questions to ask your Doctor regarding Pellets:
- How are the pellets sterilized?
- How long has the pharmacy been providing pellets?
- Have you seen a sterility report and potency report from time to time?
For more information you may contact us directly
Pavilion Compounding Pharmacy, LLC
3193 Howell Mill Road, Suite 122A
Atlanta, GA 30327
We can design an easy prescription form for faxing your orders to us. We provide fast turnaround, consistent supply and a long history of compounding hormone pellets. Need disposable kits for the procedure, we can help with that too.